Loading

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Deep in Thought "Verses"


Country: Germany
Sub Genreinstrumental, Post Metal, Ambient
Label: Self-released
Release dateMarch 22, 2013
Tracklist
1. 9:8 (6:51)
2. 31:25 (6:36)
3. 12:22 (8:40)
4. 8:13 (7:39)
5. 112:4 (5:33)
6. 150:6 (6:59)

Line-up
Lucas Keller - all instruments

Description/Reviews
From the second the song starts, 9:8‘s slow fundamental 7.8 pattern grabs my attention. The slowly invading guitar then the thick fuzzy bass induces automatic foot tapping. It’s too late for me, I’m already sold. The heaviness and darkness paired with the angelic lighter elements really create a contradiction that works and it makes me want to cross over to the dark side. Unintentionally Math-rock, this metal infused with post-rock sounds as big as the name. Deep in Thought, words loose all meaning, deep in thought I can’t recognize myself. (dontspreadbullshitspreadmusic.com)
Media/Samples 
Bandcamp (name your price)

Links:
Facebook
ProgArchives

No comments :

Post a Comment